Entertainment News

I got poisoned through food in 2013 whilst onset shooting a music video – Ball J reveals

Founder of Nu Afrika Records and entrepreneur, Albert Serebo Ayeh-Hanson known by his stage name Ball J has told Amansan Krakye that he was poisoned through food in the year 2013.

He revealed “2013 around June 25th, I ate a certain food and I got poisoned but I don’t know whether wee or cocaine was put into the food.

Ball J who is also known as Ball J Beat is one of the pioneers of Azonto music in Ghana revealed that he got poisoned whilst onset shooting a music video with his artiste.

He said on Kastle FM in Cape Coast “What happened was that I was just onset shooting a music video with my artiste and I ate that food which really disturbed me a lot.

“So it’s more like an advice to anyone be careful of what you eat and that poison slowed me down for almost a year and a half,” he added on the Kastle Entertainment Show.

Ball J spent most of his formative years in the U.S State of California and signed to Platinum Management, an American record label and the brand ambassador to Roca Bella Brands.

Source: Amansan Krakye (kastlefmonline.com)

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *