Founder of Nu Afrika Records and entrepreneur, Albert Serebo Ayeh-Hanson known by his stage name Ball J has told Amansan Krakye that he was poisoned through food in the year 2013.
He revealed “2013 around June 25th, I ate a certain food and I got poisoned but I don’t know whether wee or cocaine was put into the food.
Ball J who is also known as Ball J Beat is one of the pioneers of Azonto music in Ghana revealed that he got poisoned whilst onset shooting a music video with his artiste.
He said on Kastle FM in Cape Coast “What happened was that I was just onset shooting a music video with my artiste and I ate that food which really disturbed me a lot.
“So it’s more like an advice to anyone be careful of what you eat and that poison slowed me down for almost a year and a half,” he added on the Kastle Entertainment Show.
Ball J spent most of his formative years in the U.S State of California and signed to Platinum Management, an American record label and the brand ambassador to Roca Bella Brands.
Source: Amansan Krakye (kastlefmonline.com)